Table of Contents
1. Resident Contact Information
2. Tree Policy 2019
3. Pool Remodeling (UPDATED 8/5/219)
4. Hurricane Readiness
5. Forest Lakes Boulevard Project
7. Tree Trimming
8. Spectrum Cable (UPDATED 5/23/19)
9. Homeowner's Insurance
10. Duke Energy Inspections
11. Wildlife Notice
12. Vehicle Safety
13. Traffic Concerns
14. Community Living Standards (UPDATED 2/15/19)
15. Board of Directors Updates (UPDATED 3/21/19)
1. RESIDENT CONTACT INFORMATION: The Quail Forest Board will be actively updating the
contact information we maintain for all of our residents. The information was last updated in
early 2017 and we recently completed emailing all residents, street by street, requesting they
complete an online form. However, that initiative produced limited response. We will be
reviewing our current records during July and August and will plan to use more than one method
of contact and provide alternative data submission formats to obtain current contact information
from those of our residents who were unable to reply to our online form. We are requesting
everyone's cooperation as we renew our efforts to update our records. Questions and
4. HURRICANE READINESS
5. FOREST LAKES BOULEVARD PROJECT: The Forest Lakes Boulevard project began Monday, Feb. 4 to relieve congestion, Forest Lakes Boulevard will be widened to a four-lane divided roadway with bike lanes and sidewalks on both sides from west of Pine Avenue to east of Race Track Road. Existing traffic patterns will be maintained during construction with lane shifts and detours at the affected intersections. Intermittent nighttime lane closures also will be required. Motorists should use extreme caution in construction zones. Construction is scheduled for completion in July 2021. More information about the project can be found here.
813-433-2000. Quail Forest has a prepaid permit with the State of Florida for trapping and relocation of nuisance alligators. Please do not call trappers or authorities on your own. Please be aware of the following: IT IS FLORIDA STATE LAW THAT ABSOLUTELY NO FEEDING OR HARASSING OF ALLIGATORS IS ALLOWED. This includes no fishing for alligators in our ponds.
7. TREE TRIMMING: Please make plans now to schedule any needed tree trimming on your property before the possibility of a violent storm or hurricane.
8. SPECTRUM CABLE: This is a reminder to be sure to contact Spectrum (1-855-657-7328) if you have not done so since the start of the new QF 3 year bulk renewal Spectrum contract began on 1/1/19. You will need to give them your customer security code listed under your account # on your bill.
QF residents are entitled to the following for 3 years at no additional charge:
- 1. Spectrum TV Select services includes the full range of TV channels Spectrum offers (with the exception of
- Premier TV movie and sports channels, which do cost extra).
9. HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE: All unit owners please be sure to provide Management and Associates with your declaration page for proof of homeowners insurance. It can be mailed or brokers can email it to Peggy Semsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. DUKE ENERGY: Duke Energy is offering free energy inspections that you won't want to miss!
11. WILDLIFE NOTICE: Click here to view our wildlife notice.
12. VEHICLE SAFETY: Please be sure to lock your vehicle's doors and keep items out of sight.
13. TRAFFIC CONCERNS: Please drive slowly when exiting Quail Forest near Dale Pl. The deer are out and have
been seen darting across Hickory Nut Ave in the mornings from Dale Pl to the stop sign at Palmdale Dr.
14. COMMUNITY LIVING STANDARDS: The Quail Forest Community Living Standards document has been updated
and uploaded to our website.
15. BOARD OF DIRECTORS UPDATES: The QF Board of Directors has been updated based upon the elections held
on March 19, 2019. Please click the "Board and Committees Contacts" button for details.